Friday, October 29, 2010

Bobcat posing for the camera


Sometimes I set my camera on a short delay for the first photo, I can do this in several ways depending on the type of camera. On the Olympus 380 when the camera is on all the time you can set a 5 second delay for the first picture, but after that the delay is off. Some boards have a delay as with the XLP and some cameras are slower than others or you can just be lucky.

This young bobcat certainly gave me a nice pose looking over its shoulder in a relaxed sitting position. Had the camera set very close to a location where I found an animal buried that had been killed by a bobcat. I believe an older cat would have been a little more cautious with the camera so close, although it was hid quite well with moss.

This is another photo of the cat looking above the camera. Out all the pictures of this bobcat, none showed it looking at the camera and the flash went off on every photo.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Camera Trap Codger said...

A wonderful shot. They don't get any better than that!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger jason said...

That's great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home