Friday, August 20, 2010

Cameras are back in the woods

The garden shed is almost finished, painted the windmill blades and re-raised the tower so it's working now, so I set 6 cameras out for elk. Hope to get some bull photos before they loose the velvet, didn't see any rubbed trees but lots of elk sign so it looks good.

Temp was in the 40's this morning which should help get the deer and elk moving, lower the temp of the river and with a little rain the salmon should start moving up the Toutle for some otter pictures. Also still have some time for Turkey Vultures before they migrate south.

Cliff

4 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Would you ever build a camera for someone else? How much would it cost for a S600?

Nice Site

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger cliff said...

Roger, I never have built any to sell, the S600 is a great camera but can be difficult to hack at times. I still need a few more cameras myself so it would be hard to part with one.

I would guess you could buy one for around $200 if you could find one for sell. Not too many will part with a 600.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Glad to hear you've got your cameras back out. I've missed your posts.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to your posts.

Ted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home