Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Animals do have a sense of humor




I do believe this beaver is laughing at me, not only once, but several times as it walked in front of the camera. Not sure why, but after a closer look at the photo, I started laughing myself. What a fool I am, all the work to hide the camera and you can see why it was laughing.

It might be difficult to find what I was laughing about, so this is a photo during the day of geese where you can see in the bottom right corner my glasses that I forgot and left on the rocks. Glad nobody walked by and saw them, I know they would have found the camera if they had picked them up. Dont' think they would have taken the camera but they certainly would have taken a few photos.

6 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Dan F. said...

That's too funny. I hope everything was still there when you came back to retrieve the camera.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Camera Trap Codger said...

That beaver is quite the ham and quite photogenic.

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Scott Country International said...

Hi,

What kind of trail camera are you using? Those images are excellent!

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Deirdre Vrancken said...

Hello, that's hilarious! you have some great fantasy!

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Deer Tracking Cameras said...

He definitely isn't camera shy.

Awesome pics.

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Top Rated Cameras said...

Nice shots! How did you manage to make him smile on the camera? :) Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home