Thursday, February 25, 2010

Coyote and the elusive Otter


I pulled most of my cameras and will move them to a different area, seems the deer and elk are bothered again by a cougar. When that happens I will change locations for several months.

I did get a coyote and the tail of an elusive otter on the river camera. The camera was well hid but the otter are fast and traveling long distances this time of the year so are difficult to get a good photo. Will be easier after the pups are born this spring.


It's been busy lately and just finished taking my antibiotics for lymes and starting to feel frisky again to get into the woods, especially when the sun comes out.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff! You still out there? Hope all is well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home