Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Location for a Pileated Woodpecker


Can't walk past a cedar tree with fresh holes like this when I have an extra trail camera in my backpack. The tree I tied the camera on is a little farther than I wanted, so I used a sony 600 for this setup. This way I can crop it some for a closeup, the 600 works great either day or night, but expect any bird pictures will be taken during the daylight hours. Just maybe a big buck or bull elk will walk past, but won't hold my breath.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger jason said...

I really like the idea of camera trapping birds, and you already have some good ones. Looking forward for this one for sure.

jason

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous canon powershot sd780is review said...

i really i like this tree it so natural how they will bend like this natural its very amazing to see this i think its the tree only ,what about your suggestion.such best photo ever see like this photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home