Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sometimes things don't work out as planned



I spent quite a bit of time finding this location, but after setting the camera I was pleased with how everything turned out. I wanted either a doe with fawn or a nice buck in velvet, preferably a daytime photo but would take whatever I could get. As I walked through the brush to get to the camera, the first thing I saw were quite a few tracks so I felt good, then I saw the camera twisted at an angle on the tree.





















I had several good photos of deer at night and a couple during the day but no fawns or bucks. Then a deer knocked the camera out of alignment and the next picture is of a nice buck.

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger knapperbill said...

Regardless of crooked photos, still some good ones:) I've had this happen a couple of times as well and have missed out on some great shots.

Bill

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Garfield said...

Nice shots, even though they are a bit crooked. I'm going to put my scouting cameras up in a couple of days when I get up the mountain, hopefully I'll have some great shots of my own.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Cheap WOW Gold said...

Those are the two fish ideal for creating profit. The second skill to make gold is woodcutting Buy Rs Gold Cheap. It might be very lucrative by cutting willow logs as soon as on the 50s after which yews once into the 70s, and then miracle logs as soon as in to the 80′s. The 3rd method is mining. Mining iron as soon as in to the 20s is usually lucrative and will eventually even be so at higher levels Cheapest Rs Gold. Then once you get higher in to the 60s-70s you can mine coal at a quick rate at the mining guild for just about a good source of income. When you get very hi you can mine rune for near to 10k a lump.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home