Monday, February 23, 2009

Politics in the animal world


I can't believe that the beaver has hired a porcupine to finish falling the tree. This is going too far and I'm going to find out if this porky is qualified to fall timber and make sure that all the paper work has been filed to be a sub-contractor. It must be some type of watershed rebuilding project established for the under-employed because this tree will take years to fall by a porky.

On another note, you might notice the better quality of this photo compared to the last picture for the same location as I changed the ISO to 100 and the flash on low. This took the glare and brightness away from the white wood.

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really do run an excellent site! I linked to you from our blog today (trailcamproblog). I really enjoy your stuff. Keep up the good work!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger cliff said...

Thanks Nick,

I do run a little satire often just to break away from the world problems. I still believe that humor is the best medicine.

cliff

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger cliff said...

Thanks for the link, I just checked out the Reconyx and it looks like a very quick camera that is fast for the second and more photos. Keep up the good work.

cliff

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Camera Trap Codger said...

Great discovery, Cliff. I'm sure that porky is unlicensed.

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo.

Maybe it's a sign of tough economic times. The high paid beaver got layed off and was replaced by cheap porky labor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home