Monday, May 13, 2013

Otter log

I found some fresh sign of where an otter rolled in the sand and then played on the log.  I wasn't quite sure what was going on, so I placed a camera to find out if it was a one time thing or something they frequently.  I have been by this place on many occasions and never seen this type of activity before.


I was surprised to have this male otter stay on the log for 26 pictures and not bothered by the camera.  I left the camera there and checked it today, seems most of the otter stop and play when passing by so I set the Canon Rebel up and hope they pass through again within the next several days.


1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Alyssa Johnson said...

God, I love otters! Great pictures...looking forward to seeing more. What a great spot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home