Friday, March 21, 2008

Camera set for birds on the ponds


This was a fun picture to get because I frightened the geese off the pond as I approached through the swamp. Wasn't sure if I got a picture of them or not, but was lucky to get the one taking off from the catails.

This is a good time of the year for geese and ducks on the ponds. Biggest problem is the sun is still low in the sky and ruins lots of pictures with the glare. Not easy to keep the cameras aimed away from the sun when the water is deep.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello - I came across your blog by accident and thought I couldn't leave without saying what a lovely selection of wildlife pictures you have here. I especially like the 'bobcat.' Wonderful blog.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger cliff said...

Thanks for the comment and glad you enjoy the photos. I try to keep a variety of animals in different locations. I study the habits of all the animals I photograph and try to get their pictures in a natural setting so they look relaxed without knowing the camera is present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home