Monday, January 21, 2008

Otter pups having fun


This photo was taken last year on April 29 and shows how big four otter pups will be when the female begins showing them the country. One adult or 2 year old is in the foreground, you can tell by the length and size of the tail. I had to climb a tree that leaned over the river to hide the camera from the otter, they are very smart and hard to photograph.

I think I might set the camera on the otter landing, showing the beaver, just a little farther back to get a larger field of view. Otter run almost all the time and hard to get a close picture, I have some but was lucky.

Thanks for all the comments and if anyone has a request for a certain animal I'll check and see what I can do.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures

 

Post a Comment

<< Home