Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bobcat spotted the game camera


It took an hour to hide this camera by making a small cave with rocks, setting the camera inside and then placing moss around the front and sides. This setup was to get animals into the center of the picture without them knowing the camera was there. I have lots of animals walking past my cameras without looking at it, but this location was by a sandy trail so I new what animals past by and if the flash startled them.

Much to my suprise this bobcat was sneaking up on the camera as the picture was taken. You just can't fool these animals, they still amaze me.

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Big D said...

These photo's you have are absolutely
Fantastic. I will check your site frequently now thanks for the wonderful views

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Melandru said...

EXCELENT WORK... I will use the same sistem like you, hide the camera to tray to catch a picture of the wolfs that are around my area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home