Saturday, September 03, 2011

Not much of for security, but not even a shoe lace to help out here.

Had enough nylon twine to tie up all my cameras when I left the house, but had to use two on one camera which left me one short. After a 4 mile walk in I wasn't about to carry a camera back out, so did what anyone would do and improvise.


This was on the river for an otter set, but think we need a good rain to bring the otter out of the pond and down to the river. Most of the salmon are waiting for a rain before heading up to spawn and it doesn't look like rain for a while.




Here's what the picture should look like but the stick on the uphill side looks like it might be too close and be in the photo.


2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice placement... I´m going to retrieve my trail cam after 4 months in the woods, hopefully it´s gonna be there:-)

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous World Of Warcraft Gold said...

Pictures shot the effect very good, very much.
Cheap RS Gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home