Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Porcupine rushing past the camera


Well maybe not rushing, but fast for a porky. I've been trying to get a photo of one up a tree eating bark and will try again next spring.

On another note, I have been searching for a large ant hill to place a long term camera to find out the types of animals that dig the ant hill apart. Found a nice one but it had been torn up in the middle recently, plus it's out in the open and can be seen easily, so it's out of the question. Need one that's out of the way from humans if I'm going to leave a camera on it for months at a time.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cliff,

Wondered if you could put a blogroll link to my http://bestgamecameras.com site? In return I could put a link to your site in one of my posts, or a blogroll link.

Our sites are very relevant so it would be beneficial for both of us.

Let me know. Thanks,

Tim
info@bestgamecameras.com

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger cliff said...

I tried to link to your site and the link doesn't seem to work.

cliff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home