Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Couple of Red Tail hawks up close


Boy, what a week. I had the hard drive on my computer crash on me, so had it in the shop for over a week trying to retrieve the last 6 months of pictures. I was waiting to back up the pictures after I found the ones I wanted to use for my calendar. They installed a new hard drive and found the pictures so back in business.


This a picture I got of two hawks fighting about two feet in front of the camera. The camera was set for bobcats with some scent I was experimenting with and not sure why the hawks found it so interesting.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Paul said...

amazing pics. I have been looking at this blog for about a year and a half and love it. I live in Chehalis and have a couple of cameras but cannot get a bobcat pic. Is there a good scent to use or do you just look for tracks? Real interested in your camera equipment as well. Paul
bieker222@msn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home