Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pair of Wooducks at night


I enjoy getting duck pictures in different locations and end up with several thousand during the year. This pair of wooducks in the night showing the hens reflection turned out quite nice. It was taken with one of my game cameras I built using a Sony 600. What I like about the 600 is the camera can adjust the flash in the auto mode for close pictures by keeping the glare to a minimum. This also is an advantage and works well for other animals up close.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Chas S. Clifton said...

I don't see an email address on your profile, so I am abusing your comment box in order to say that I linked to your blog, in the hope that you will reciprocate.

I think you might enjoy some of my links too.

Best wishes.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow some really nice shots. would like to know what kind of camera you are using.
Thanks please send info to
turtlew2000@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home