Friday, October 10, 2008

Three coyotes in one game camera photo


This is the same location where I adjusted the camera for more light during the day and thought the night pictures would be fine. Also a first for me after many years using game cameras to get three coyotes in one picture. Normally I set the cameras close so doesn't allow time for several animals in one picture, but in new locations I allow more distance so I don't miss an animal and it depends on what pictures I get on whether I move the camera closer or change locations.

I was sure this was a good predator trail so pleased with the photo of the coyotes, but might now move farther down the trail for a better background. I do keep track of the animals on each trail by using Google Earth map and marking the trail with my GPS.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger nosey said...

Hey Cliff, Love your photo's. I am from the seattle area and it's nice to come here to visit. I live in the cincinnati area now.
I have a question about this photo. Does it look to you like the 3rd coyote has a collar on? Maybe a reserch subject or something? Missing pet? (just kidding). What do you think?

Keep posting those photo's...Love them! Lyn

PS LOVE the latest Heron photo!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jesses Hunting And Outdoors said...

Great pic Cliff. The pack out for a hunt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home