Monday, May 05, 2008

New location for bobcat


Will be trying out a different kind of scent to check on how it works. Placed some on a rocky outcrop in the timber where I have gotten bobat pictures in the past in hopes to lure one off the main trail to this better location.

I placed an X where I put the scent, the log on the far right is the main trail and I have many pictures of bobcats, coyotes, possums and a bear on that log. When trying scent it is best to place it near a trail you think bobcats travel and try to get them to come to the scent. This location is perfect, as it is close to a well used trail and it makes an animal work to get to the scent.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cliff,

Very nice Blog you have here. Love what your doing. I linked you up. Continue the great work!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of scent are you using? I just tried something interesting. I put an eye-fi wifi SD card into my trail camera. The only issue is that it needs to be close to a wireless signal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home