Saturday, March 31, 2007

Nikon Wood duck picture


This picture is from my 6 meg Nikon I set out on a pond for ducks. Thought this turned out nice so will try to put it on in high resolution for a screen saver.


The Nikon takes great pictures and are easy to crop and still maintain high quality. The difference between it and my 6 meg Sony 600 is the Nikon takes pictures at 300 dpi and the Sony at 72 dpi. Quite a difference when you want an 8x10 print.
All my photos are copyrighted, but occasionally I will leave one at high resolution for a screensaver for animal lovers.
Thanks,
Cliff
I just checked the size of the picture, and it is plenty big enough for a screen saver. Just click on the photo and it will show it in regular size, then right click and then save as. This will put it into your photo program.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Ronlill1 said...

Cliff,
I am looking for a trail camera that will photograph a wood duck going in or out of a wood duck box. I presently have a Moultrie 4.0, but it only films the ducks when they roost on top of the box for a while. When the hen sticks her head out of the box and stays there for a minute or two it doesn't get it. I would appreciate any help you can give me.
Sincerely,
Ronald Muellner
ronlill1@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home